Foreign Secretary Claudia Ruiz Massieu accompanied President Enrique Peña Nieto at Monday’s ceremony in the National Palace to receive the diplomatic credentials of five new ambassadors, an act that marks the beginning of their official duties as representatives of their countries in Mexico.
The ambassadors are:
1. Hon. Mr. Ahmed Hatem Al Menhali, United Arab Emirates
2. H.E. Mr. Daniel Chuburu, Argentina
3. Hon. Ms. Roberta Jacobson, United States
4. Hon. Mr. Ara Aivazian, Armenia
5. Hon. Mr. Kim Hyong Gil, Democratic People's Republic of Korea