President Enrique Peña Nieto delivered the "Ignacio Pichardo Pagaza" Distributor Road at the intersection of Avenida Las Torres and Avenida Aeropuerto in the State of Mexico.
With an investment of over $300 million USD and an average traffic flow of 30,000 vehicles a day, this distributor:
- Will expedite the transport of goods and people in the area.
- Reduce travel time during peak hours to half an hour.
- Reduce pollution indices and fuel consumption.
- Increase safety, by preventing long-distance heavy traffic from driving on internal roads in the area.
- Two road bridges with a total length of 1.7 km will benefit over 800,000 people, especially from San Mateo Atenco and Toluca.