- The National Employment Fair seeks to generate job opportunities for women in Mexico City.
- Within the framework of International Women's Day, Financiera para el Bienestar was present at the fair informed about financial services.
Within the framework of International Women's Day, the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion of Mexico City inaugurated the National Women's Employment Fair at the "Rosario Castellanos" Institute of Higher Studies (IES), in the Gustavo Mayor's Office A. Madero in coordination with the National Employment Service of the Government of Mexico and with the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation (SECTEI).
At 11:00 in the morning, the inauguration was presided over by the director of the Rosario Castellanos Institute, Alma Herrera Márquez, accompanied by representatives of the various Secretaries.
This event had the objective of generating job opportunities for women in the capital, as well as guaranteeing their inclusion and empowerment in the labor market, with well-paid jobs, legal benefits and decent vacations. Which had the participation of approximately 124 companies from Mexico City, 6 institutions and 2 civil associations, it should be noted that a Financial for Well-being module was also installed before TELECOMM with the purpose of providing information regarding the services that are They offer more than 1,700 branches throughout the national territory, such as:
- Remittance Collection
- National and International Turns
- Banking operations of more than 10 banks
- Savings service with the opening of a cetesdirecto account
- Payment of Tandas para el Bienestar reimbursements
- And much more…
The Fair will be installed today, March 7, until 3:00 p.m.