The government has provided the public with a useful map,www.gob.mx showing:
- Damage and landslides: through collaborative citizens’ reports in www.gob.mx/sismo in conjunction with the authorities, damages and landslides can be seen in the affected areas.
- Collection centers: in conjunction with the data provided by local and federal authorities, collection centers can be seen. These will be updated.
- Free Internet: location of Connected Mexico points, where it will be possible to connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi
- Hospitals: location of public and private hospitals and clinics in the affected areas.
- Shelters: location of shelters reported by the authorities and citizens. These will also be updated.