International Joint Meeting
The Sociedad Nuclear Mexicana (SNM) and the Latin-American Section of the American Nuclear Society (LAS/ANS) invite researchers and professionals to submit original papers to their International Joint Meeting. This event will take place at Mexico City, one of the World Heritage Cultural Sites and worldwide admired by its beauty, this June 18 to 21. The main topic of this important event is New Technologies for a Nuclear Power Expansion Program.
On the meeting official website, http://congresossnm.org.mx, you will find updated information about registration, venue, and important deadlines. Additionally, instructions for authors can be consulted on the website, and the meeting official full paper template can be downloaded too.
Full papers in the following topics are welcome:
- Reactor Physics, Fuel cycle, and non-Proliferation
- Nuclear Reactor Thermalhydraulics and Safety
- Operation, Maintenance, Materials, Design, and Licensing of Nuclear Power Stations
- Environment, Public Acceptance, and Non-Energetic Applications
- Energy Planning and Human Resources in the Energy Industry
- Radiological Protection and Safety