Enrique Peña Nieto’s state visit
to Denmark, he told the Confederation of Danish Industry of Mexico's
competitive advantages for developing business and productive activities.
remains a reliable destination, a destination that is in the process of
transformation and development, and is also one of the most open economies the
world, which is why it is promoting these business links between Mexican entrepreneurs
and businessmen from other parts of the world.”
1. It is a productive platform with global reach.
2. It has a privileged geographic location. It is a bridge between North and Latin America, it is also a link between
trade from Europe and the trade there could eventually be with the Asia-Pacific
3. It is the fourteenth largest territory worldwide, with great biodiversity
and an increasingly large, modern logistics infrastructure.
4. It is a stable, reliable country, in both the institutional political
sphere, and the macroeconomic order.
5. It has political stability.
6. Economically, the government has a strong commitment to sound public
finances; monetary policy is autonomous and our inflation is at historically
7. It has a flexible exchange rate and a robust banking system.
8. It has great human capital. It is a
predominantly young country, with an average age of 27.
9. It has an open economy, one of the most open and competitive in the world. It is the fifteenth largest global economy. In 2015, it grew 2.5 percent,
becoming the fourteenth largest economy in the 34 OECD countries, most of which
10. It has signed a large number of free trade instruments, which give us
preferential access to a consumer market of over 1.1 billion people. The FTA with the European Union is being updated and modernized.
11. Mexico continues to be consolidated through its export industry. It is a country where high value-added manufacturing is steadily
increasing. And according to the World Trade Organization from 2014 to 2015, it
moved up two positions, consolidating itself as the 13th largest
12. Today Mexico is an important engine of growth in Latin America. Moreover,
its manufacturing production and exports account for 66 percent of all exports in
factors make Mexico an ideal place for business development and productive
competitive advantages our country offers as a reliable destination and the
advantages for productive investments to come our country and be a platform of
expansion and growth for Danish companies also contribute to accompanying the
development of our country, its economic development and the creation of
well-being we seek. All this contributes to our economic development as a