More than 100 thousand entrepreneurs and small businesses obtained guidance, advice, support and solutions in setting up business or growing their micro, small or medium firms.
In a space of over 30,000 square meters, National Entrepreneurship Week 2015 offered the following:
- 11 ecosystems to create, innovate, scale, and finance their businesses
- Over 250 conferences and workshops
- 20 keynote addresses
- Activities to promote entrepreneurial culture; technological tools and training for entrepreneurs to take their business to the next level
- An area for business meetings
- Opportunity to liaise with some of the world's leading entrepreneurship and innovation platforms
- Contact with financing instruments, in addition to public challenges that test people’s creative talents.