Here are 6 tips to make your money go further during this #Good Weekend:
1. Before you go shopping, make a list of what you need and what you want and sort them by importance. Ask yourself whether you need the item you are going to buy or whether you are only buying it because of the promotion.
2. Check your income and expenses and use these to set a maximum spending limit.
3. It is better to purchase durable goods such as appliances than products for immediate consumption such as clothes or groceries.
4. Take the Consumer’s Telephone with you: 5568 8722 if you are in Mexico City and the metropolitan area or 01 800 468 8722 in the rest of the country.
5. If you make a purchase with months without interest, check that the period during which you will pay for it does not exceed the duration of your purchase.
6. Do some research, compare and then buy. Be a smart consumer!