The government is working to create more flexible, accessible tools to support small and medium enterprises, such as the following:
• A more flexible labor market.
• More and cheaper loans to support Mexicans’ good ideas.
• The Young Credit Program offers entrepreneurs ages 18 to 30 various financing schemes.
• Through the Let’s Grow Together program, entrepreneurs receive tax incentives and subsidies; and access to credit, social security and health services.
• There are fewer entry barriers and more competition in every sector of the economy.
• MSMEs now have more options to hire telephony and data services, with better rates that allow them to be more competitive. Moreover, Mexico’s businesses and households in Mexico no longer pay extra for domestic long distance calls.
• Businesses are spending less on electricity.
Entrepreneurs’ Week has become the main liaison and solutions platform for all who want to implement new business projects or consolidate existing ones.